Win the Inn at Rose Hall Essay Contest
How would you like to be the new owner/innkeeper of The Inn at Rose Hall? You can win this luxury turnkey Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs, Arkansas in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, and have a new home and business in 2016 by taking the following steps. Contest ends June 15, 2016, midnight EST.
Please do not call the inn directly. We are busy pampering our guests. Please post questions on our Facebook page.
The Ideal Candidate
- Finds the small, intimate hospitality industry intriguing.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has a passion for owning their own Bed and Breakfast.
- Enjoys working with people on an intimate level.
- Approaches challenges with enthusiasm.
How to Enter
- Read the Contest Rules.
- Write a 250 word essay. The essay shall explore why you want to be the owner/innkeeper of The Inn at Rose Hall.
- Submit your Entry between February 15, 2016 and June 15, 2016 at midnight EST following the Contest Rules.
- Include your Entry Form, $135.00 Entry Fee plus $12.50 Processing Fee.
- Wait patiently to see if you are the lucky winner of The Inn at Rose Hall.
About the Location
The Inn at Rose Hall is located in Eureka Springs, Arkansas in the heart of the Ozark Mountains. It’s a small Victorian Village with a population of approx. 2,200 eclectic and interesting people. The town sits in a valley that is lined with limestone formations and beautiful wooded areas. The streets are reminiscent of the terrain in San Francisco–charming, steep and narrow.
About The Inn at Rose Hall
The Inn at Rose Hall is a luxury Bed and Breakfast built in 1992. It has the feeling of an old Victorian mansion with all of the pluses that comes with newer construction. Antique stained-glass windows, lighting and fireplace mantels have been used throughout the house to enhance the charm of the Victorian era.
About the Innkeeper
Zoie Kaye has owned The Inn at Rose Hall for the past fourteen years after moving to Eureka Springs, Arkansas from the San Francisco Bay Area. She’s looking forward sharing her experience as an Innkeeper with the new owners of The Inn at Rose Hall.